Kreeger Associates LLC in conjunction with the Great Lakes Regional Dairy Conference will be hosting the Great Lakes Dairy Exchange on Thursday Feb. 7 and 8 at the Bavarian Inn and Conference Center.
There are fresh heifers and cows and bred and open heifers available. There will be a variety of Holsteins and Jerseys available.
- You do not need to be present to bid, you can call your bids in ahead of time to any member of the team or you can request to be called by the team during the sessions. If you are the conference and can not attend one of the sessions you can turn in a bid sheet with one of the sale staff at any time and they will execute the order at the specified time and price you request.
- Each lot will have an asking bid.
- The asking bid may move up or down based on the volume of bidding on each lot.
- When the asking bid is achieved for a lot then the auction for that particular lot is over and that lot is sold.
- During each session anyone can place a bid on any lot in the sale.
- All cattle are housed on sellers farms and sold in group lots. Delivery will occur after the sale and details are between the buyer and the seller.
- Price updates will be posted at the conference and on www.kreegerdairy.com after each session.
The Exchange Times are:
- Thursday Session #1: 12:30 -1 p.m.
- Thursday Session #2: 3 -3:30 p.m.
- Thursday Session #3: 5:30 -6 p.m.
- Overnight Session: 9-9:30 p.m.
- Friday Session #1: 10-10:30 a.m.
- Friday Session #2: 12:30 – 1 p.m.
For more information contact Chad Kreeger at 517-294-3484.