This training is offered in cooperation with Dairy AdvanCE and has been approved for up to 13.25 continuing education (CE) credits. Dairy AdvanCE is a continuing education accreditation provider for dairy producers and other dairy industry professionals. Learn more.
Dairy AdvanCE is open to the public – if you consider yourself professional farmers or industry professionals, then a Dairy AdvanCE subscription is for you.
- Dairy farms, including owners, managers, and on-farm team members
- Allied dairy industry, academia and scientists whom support and serve the dairy industry
- Elected officials, legal and/or public service professionals that serve the dairy industry
- Food system professionals in dairy processing, cheese making, distribution, marketers or corporate management in food brands throughout the value chain
- Post-college or -high school students and new-to-the-industry professionals, looking to grow their skills
Dairy AdvanCE will meet you and your dairy team “where they’re at” and offer a myriad of trainings at various levels of advancement.